SC Risk Consulting has designed and developed two exciting new travel risk management qualifications in partnership with Deltar Training Solutions and the Institute of Strategic Risk Management.
The advent of ISO:31030 Travel Risk Management – Guidance for Organisations has been described as a ‘line in the sand’ for organisations and the business travel industry to become better at risk management. What better time then, for the industry to have their own OFQUAL regulated and accredited independent qualifications at Level 4 and Level 5, designed for both travel risk management team members and travel risk management programme managers.
The qualifications will cover key areas of travel risk management (TRM) such as:
- Duty of Care
- The Principles of TRM Risk Frameworks
- Building an Integrated TRM Programme
- Effective Stakeholder Engagement in TRM
- The Impact of ISO:31030
- Developing TRM Training Programmes
- Monitoring & Evaluating TRM Programmes
Successful candidates will receive either an Ofqual-regulated ‘Level 4 Certificate in Travel Risk Management’ or an Ofqual-regulated ‘Level 5 Certificate in Travel Risk Management’. Both qualifications will be recognised by a number of professional membership and academic bodies for membership validation and academic Prior Learning Accreditation.
The qualification courses are delivered either in person, as a 3-day classroom input, or remotely, as 5 x one and a half hour webinars, followed by written assignments, which must be successfully completed to achieve the awards. The courses will be delivered by both industry experts and experts in risk management from outside of the industry.
We plan to deliver the first qualification courses in January 2022, with our introductory pricing options presenting fantastic value for a professional qualification.
We will provide regular updates on these courses via our social media channels, so make sure to follow us:
For further information please Contact Us.
Advantages for Individuals
- A professional qualification, transferable to any role
- An opportunity to develop networks with other candidates on the courses
- The ability to show a professional qualification, specific to travel risk management, on job applications or promotion boards
- Help to define roles and a career path within the profession
Advantages for Organisations
- Provide organisations with confidence that those engaged in travel risk management within their organisation are qualified to a consistent standard
- Allow travel management companies, risk consultancies and training providers to differentiate themselves in the travel risk management market
- Provide a clear indication of an organisation’s commitment to effectively managing its travel risks